< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://jonsmith.greykitty.net" />

Friday, April 15, 2005

Porcupine Tree - Deadwing

Porcupine Tree's new album Deadwing is due out on April 26. Pre-orders for the Limited Edition are being accepted. The Limited Edition includes a DVD with a 5.1 mix of the album, a regular stereo CD and a hard-bound 72-page booklet with lyrics, photography by Lasse Hoile and artwork. I realize this may seem extreme to some, but I own a copy of the 5.1 mix of In Absentia, and it sounds incredible. I’ve already placed my order.

The only single being released is for the song Lazarus. It is being released in Germany. I placed an order the day it went live, good thing too as they have already sold out.

The most exciting news, of course, is the 2005 tour. They’ll be kicking off the U.S. leg in Washington, D.C. at the 9:30 Club, and I’ll be there! I only hope that Blackfield will be opening for them.

Visit the newly redesigned site porcupinetree.com for tour dates and more info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home